1 Army Guy and the Turtle 1 Army Guy and the Turtle

You are a genius.

Keep making those films, this was freakin' awesome despite the fact your voice is extremely high pitched. Just make them with more action, and make them more extreme!#%&

JoelR responds:

Thanks.

Android X-19 Android X-19

boring.

That was incredibly SLOW, none of the scene felt "alive", it seemed like you couldn't do many things and used shortcuts, for example, I'd like to see how he kills the scietist, or see him fly instead of a light circle, hell, just see him walk or something, this barely had animated characters. And no dialouge either.

Good luck with your next flash movie.

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

Easily the most hilarious film on newgrounds.

'nuff said.

Hey Now Hey Now

It was nothing - But sweeeeet nothing.

Afternooooooooon delight.

"Echo Dreams" "Echo Dreams"

too slow.

Very slow paced and boring.
Needs more frames per second.

Finding Harold Finding Harold

Lacking.

I started watching this movie, thinking it'd be decent, after all, its on the front page.
But soon after it started, I had to go to the bathroom, but I was like "No! This is a front page movie! and it has zombies! It should be good enough to worth crapping your pants!"
AND GUESS WHAT?! IT WASN'T !
This movie has what I'd like to call, green humor. The same kind of humor you wanna hear when you're going skiing with blue cats.

Mr-Nurbs responds:

im sorry you were expecting the norm.. Apparantly this didn't fit your cookie cutter way of existence...But you took the energy to poop watch the film and leave a review.....Soooo....Yeah

Suicidal Jon! Suicidal Jon!

Nice use of a webcam.

Combining reality and flash. Not a bad idea at all. Nicely executed too.